Monday, December 15, 2008

Howdy

Greetings new world of written words,

It's quite splendid to join this community of writers. I only wish there were more people interested in what one another have to share. There isn't much i have to say in this preliminary entry other than hello, and i certainly hope you share with me the honest thoughts and emotions my posts conjure within your hearts and minds. Which requires the use of said parts of the human anatomy. I'll mainly be posting different pieces of mine such as songs and poetry. And of course the occaissional random rambling. I shall attempt not to talk to much. Oh and there is one thing you should know about me... I cannot spell.

Have you ever considered the possibility that your heart may think and your mind might feel?

I was just pondering this myself.

Peace and Blessings,
-William Robert Stoy, IV

1 comment:

  1. I've always considered the possibility of my heart thinking, just not my mind feeling, until now.

    ReplyDelete